Decent Webcam Software?

Hi
I looking for some decent webcam software for my logiteh 4000 pro web cam,
so that I can have web images posted to my website.
any recommendations please
rgds

Slayer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Andy_UK wrote:
|| Hi
|| I looking for some decent webcam software for my logiteh 4000 pro
|| web cam, so that I can have web images posted to my website.
|| any recommendations please
|| rgds

what have you tried?

regards slayer

--
> if the following image offends then dont look at it...

/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'_'7,
/'/ / / /"
('( ' ' _~/
\ '
'\' \ _7
\ (
\ \.

> ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

SOME PEOPLE ENJOY SIPPING FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE...........

PERSONALLY ,,,, SWALLOWING GALLONS IS MY THING......

phlem1@myshortsbtinertnet.com

http://www.theill.com/conquercam/

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/nick.neale/webcam.html

--