Dechmurf

Hi,

Does anybody know how to decode Canard+ Belgium.

Config:
Pinnacle PCTV USB2, XP PRO SP1

Soft:
Meuhmeuh

I have tried some dll but sound is ok but image not

Tx

You question is not very clear but I assume you are asking how to decode a
video from Belgium PAL into - something ? eg digital video for the computer
or convert to NTSC

If the video decode from PAL isn't decoding, do you have a decoder for PAL ?
Are you sure the original was actually from Belguim in PAL and not from
France in SECAM ?

The page here may help you.

http://www.videointerchange.com/pal_secam_conversions.htm

Phil

"Luc" <antispam@sw.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know how to decode Canard+ Belgium.
>
> Config:
> Pinnacle PCTV USB2, XP PRO SP1
>
> Soft:
> Meuhmeuh
>
> I have tried some dll but sound is ok but image not
>
> Tx

sorry I didn't notice that you are posting from Belgium

Have you looked at this site

http://www.infos-du-net.com/s/Meuhmeuh/

eg the article

"Problème carte tv avec les chaînes belges" which refers to the issues
using the Pinnacle card

phil