Deciding between 3 specific blower style / open fan style RTX GPUs

Feb 5, 2019
Hello, I am currently picking parts to build a new mid range gaming PC, and I have decided that I want to get an RTX 2060. I've narrowed it down to 3 models so far that are available in my region :

ASUS TURBO GeForce RTX™ 2060 6G
- this has a blower style cooler which i heard is slower than open cooler
- the asus site says it is built with multiple GPU setups in mind however i am not planning to have more than one GPU and definitely will not be adding another GPU in the future either, so is this bad ?

MSI GeForce RTX™ 2060 VENTUS 6G OC
- open style cooler
- same price as the ASUS blower one

ZOTAC GeForce RTX™ 2060 AMP
-open fan
-cheapest option but only by a little
-i think this is the highest clocked of the three but im not sure

Of the three, aesthetically I like the ASUS blower one the most. Basically what I want to know is, is the performance difference between the blower design and open fan big enough to choose the open fan one or is it going to be like a negligible 2 or 3 fps drop? Also, I want my system to last a while because I cannot afford to upgrade frequently (but i dont want a 1060) so I have no interest in overclocking, is the zotac card going to run into problems because of how overclocked it is ? Lastly which brand do you guys trust more?

For the rest of the specs the PC is going to have 8gb D4 RAM, Ryzen 5 2600, ASUS B350M mobo, Phanteks Eclipse P300 case, 1gb WD HDD and 250gb NVME SSD.
Thanks for helping, this is my first time building a PC so I am not too confident haha.

Phazoner

Distinguished
The blower stylished cards use to be hotter and you you need a pretty good airflow to keep the inside of the case at ambient temperature or GPU's temperature will rise easily. It is always preferable to pick one with open fans.

MSI doesn't have the best technical support in case of trouble but uses to have good cooling solutions, but Zotac uses to be one of the most reliable Nvidia manufacturers and according to FunkyKit there are more pros with the Zotac, including superior factory overclock:

MSI Ventus:
Pros:

Excellent performance for the price.
Latest Turing architecture
Boost clock of 1710 MHz (default is 1365 MHz)
Support DirectX Raytracing (DXR)
6GB GDDR6 memory
Cons:

Plastic backplate
No NVLink connectors = No support for SLI

ZOTAC AMP:
Pros:

Excellent performance for the price.
Latest Turing architecture
Overclocked GPU running at 1800 MHz
ICE Storm Cooling solution
White LED lighting
Support DirectX Raytracing (DXR)
6GB GDDR6 memory
Cons:

No NVLink connectors = No support for SLI

Links:
https://www.funkykit.com/reviews/video-cards/msi-geforce-rtx-2060-ventus-6g-oc-graphics-card-review/6/
https://www.funkykit.com/reviews/video-cards/zotac-gaming-geforce-rtx-2060-amp-6gb-gddr6-review/5/