Question Deciding between Headsets: GSP 300, MH752, HyperX Cloud 2

Oct 21, 2018
Basically my question is in the thread name, I want to buy a headset for mostly gaming, but I listen to music during gaming and casually as well, nearly all the time. I can't go above this price range unfortunately, headphones are out of the question because I have to have a microphone as well. I'd prefer as much noise cancellation as possible, I don't want to hear my surroundings. As for music, I mostly listen to EDM, Hardstyle and Deep House. Currently I'm using Logitech G430. Thanks for answers :)

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
Cloud II a.k.a Takstar Pro 80 but with a Mic

Good bass response, not necessarily bass-heavy but very good overall however they lack good treble but if your into EDM your probably not going to notice it and with an EQ like APO with the Peace overlay you can tailor the sound however you wish.

GSP 300

Treble is rather harsh, the non-detachable mic is large and annoying. Bass response is adequate but it gets messy with bass heavy Genre music.

MH752

Lacks low and low Midbass but the rest of the sound spectrum is decent, the mic sucks and the Cable is very hard to find should you damage it.

I'll add more when I get the time tonight, I have a box of Headsets to pick through and by the looks of it, some of them are still in the box unused to highly loved and abused. :unsure:

Oct 21, 2018
Cloud II a.k.a Takstar Pro 80 but with a Mic

Good bass response, not necessarily bass-heavy but very good overall however they lack good treble but if your into EDM your probably not going to notice it and with an EQ like APO with the Peace overlay you can tailor the sound however you wish.

GSP 300

Treble is rather harsh, the non-detachable mic is large and annoying. Bass response is adequate but it gets messy with bass heavy Genre music.

MH752

Lacks low and low Midbass but the rest of the sound spectrum is decent, the mic sucks and the Cable is very hard to find should you damage it.

I'll add more when I get the time tonight, I have a box of Headsets to pick through and by the looks of it, some of them are still in the box unused to highly loved and abused. :unsure:

So from this you say cloud 2. GSP 300 is there mainly because they say you can't here ANYTHING while its on your head, which is what I'd prefer, its sad to hear that it doesnt do well in bass heavy music :/ I got the MH752 recommended to me, because apparently its really confortable and has a good mic, but you just debunked that. I was also looking at AKG K92, HD 599 and Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT, but I don't want to get an external good quality mic, the price wouldn't justify the "end" imo. I might be wrong here tho. I also thought about G533 and G433 but they said I should stay away from them.

Thanks in advance for your additional recommendation :)

Last edited:
I think the 752/751 sets are based on the takstar 82. I have not heard them but reviews have said they are better than the HyperX sets based on the 80. I have a HyperX Alpha and like them, better than most things I tried in the under $100 range. Pretty good isolation, although ears can get a bit hot after a while if room is hot.

Issue would be finding the 751 or 752 at a good price, after all the hot reviews of them, they sold out fast at their original price and are now 20,30 or more over what they first sold for.

Oct 21, 2018
I think the 752/751 sets are based on the takstar 82. I have not heard them but reviews have said they are better than the HyperX sets based on the 80. I have a HyperX Alpha and like them, better than most things I tried in the under $100 range. Pretty good isolation, although ears can get a bit hot after a while if room is hot.

Issue would be finding the 751 or 752 at a good price, after all the hot reviews of them, they sold out fast at their original price and are now 20,30 or more over what they first sold for.

Cooler Master MH752
Kingston HyperX Cloud II
Sennheiser GSP 300
Kingston HyperX Cloud Alpha S (because you mentioned it C: )

Sorry I forgot to put links to prices in Hungary ^^

Last edited: