Question Deciding on a pc

knifeboss

Reputable
Jul 7, 2019
So,due to the pc component prices in my country,I've decided to purchase a pre-built.It's an i7 4770,8gb ram,500gb hdd,gtx 1660 6gb.It costs 500euros (560 dollars).Will this be enough for ultra-high games at 1080p?Mostly AAA titles and light titles such as bf1,rise of the tomb rider,far cry 5,gta 5,fortnite,apex,pubg

So,due to the pc component prices in my country,I've decided to purchase a pre-built.It's an i7 4770,8gb ram,500gb hdd,gtx 1660 6gb.It costs 500euros (560 dollars).Will this be enough for ultra-high games at 1080p?Mostly AAA titles and light titles such as bf1,rise of the tomb rider,far cry 5,gta 5,fortnite,apex,pubg

Is that drive a solid state? What is the model of power supply in it? CPU is older but decently fast, if all the parts are good quality, with that video card it is kinda close to a normal price, as long as the drive is a solid state and parts are new outside of the CPU. Otherwise it's overpriced by about 200.

knifeboss

Reputable
Jul 7, 2019
well,components here are really overpriced,for example,a rx 580 8gb is 220euros,i asked them how much the pc was without the gpu,they said its 280euros,so if i buy one without the gpu,i could buy a rx 580,but if i take the pre built with the 1660,i'd get more performance for the same money.The storage is a hdd 500gb,will add an ssd later,same about ram,i'll add 8 more,and i've no idea about the psu but i do get a year or two of warranty

well,components here are really overpriced,for example,a rx 580 8gb is 220euros,i asked them how much the pc was without the gpu,they said its 280euros,so if i buy one without the gpu,i could buy a rx 580,but if i take the pre built with the 1660,i'd get more performance for the same money.The storage is a hdd 500gb,will add an ssd later,same about ram,i'll add 8 more,and i've no idea about the psu but i do get a year or two of warranty

The video card is fine, issue is the power supply, bad power supply = bad system no matter what other things are in it. Cost you are stuck with your local pricing but you don't want a cheap low quality power supply since that powers everything. If power supply goes, it can kill everything else. Any decent power supply would have a 5 year warranty, some longer.

TRENDING THREADS