Question Deciding on new case.

RenTheReaper

Prominent
Mar 29, 2022
Help me choose a new case to transfer my stuff please.
Options:
Coolermaster Masterbox 540
(Comes included with 1x 120mm 650~1800RPM SickleFlow PWM ARGB)
MasterBox 540 Mid Tower PC Case | Cooler Master
Amazon.com: Cooler Master MasterBox 540 ARGB ATX Gaming Mid-Tower ARGB Ether Front Panel, Removable Top Panel, Tempered Glass, Front DarkMirror Panel with Mesh Side Intakes : Everything Else
or
Rosewill Zircon M
(Comes included with single 120mm RGB and two 120mm black non -RGB fans presumably of the Rosewill branded fans for a total of 3)
ROSEWILL ZIRCON M Tempered Glass ATX Black Mid Tower Case | AVADirect
Amazon.com: Rosewill ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case with Tempered Glass, RGB Fan and LED Light Strip with 10 Backlit Modes, 240mm AIO and 330mm VGA Support, Bottom Mount PSU and HDD/SSD - Zircon M : Everything Else

Preferably looking for an angular case that is visually appealing to me. Although I am fighting myself to spend $14ish more on the more expensive on the two. I preferably would like something of quality that will last me years. I've also noticed the Masterbox one has a USB C port that the other doesn't have. It doesn't come included with 3 fans as the Zircon though. Is it really worth spending extra on that case leaving aside the fact that I'll also need to buy at least an extra 2 fans? And for the extra USB C port? Also which is more appealing to you personally as well as future proof? Also which one seems to be better ventilated and potentially quieter?

RenTheReaper

Prominent
Mar 29, 2022
Also, thinking on spending less and getting an mATX to transfer my intel i5 9400f. I'm alright with upgrading the cpu at a later point a few years from now and either reuse the case or startover with a much bigger budget. Just interested in replacing my current case and motherboard currently.

Simply air cooling for now.

On desk, don't want it near ground or dust.