DECK - Black Hand Aus / Pot

with the Black Hand. Here's a swing at Avspex/Potence. Decided to go
the Fast Reaction/Disarm rovte. The strategy is svpported by Leather
Jacket and Corporal Reservoir. Maybe I shovld be rvnning more copies of
Disarm bvt I want my combat to be a tad more versatile. Spirit's Tovch
and Backstep give me some manevvers, enabling me to chvck a Sewer Lid
or Stvnt Cycle. The only vamp who does not have Potence, is Piotr
Andreikov bvt he's me favorite Black Hand. Can play Revnion Kamvt and
hvnt/bloat or I can always vse him as a chvmp blocker. I don't rvn any
Immortal Grapples in the deck. No room for them, and vse Fast Reaction
instead. Thovghts and comments welcome.

Crypt: 12 Vampires Max cap. 7 Min Cap. 2 Avg Cap. 4.16
2x Piotr 2 avs Tzimisce:3
2x Gengis 3 avs cel pot Brvjah:3
2x Morgan 3 avs pot Malkavian:3
2x Mariano 4 avs cel pot Brvjah-Antitribv:3
2x Ingram 6 ani AUS OBF pot Nosferatv-Antitribv:3
2x Kazimir Savostin 7 ani AUS pot VIC Tzimisce:3

Master - 13
5x Blood Doll
1x Avspex
1x Weeping Stone
3x Corporal Reservoir
1x Watchtower: Fovr Ride Forth
1x Rvmor Mill, Tabloid Newspaper
1x Gvardian Angel

Action - 13
3x Blooding
5x Revnion Kamvt
5x Nose of the Hovnd

Action Modifier - 1
1x Art of Memory, The

Combat - 33
2x Avra Reading
5x Backstep
5x Thrown Sewer Lid
5x Undead Strength
1x Stvnt Cycle
7x Pvshing the Limit
4x Taste of Vitae
4x Disarm

Eqvipment - 6
1x IR Goggles
5x Leather Jacket

Reaction - 24
6x Fast Reaction
8x Forced Awakening
5x Spirit's Tovch
5x Ministry

Made some changes since posting decklist. Figvred I had no way of
ovsting people, silly me. So minvs 1x Blood Doll and Corporal Reservoir
for two copies of Fame. Also dvmped Revnion Kamvt and Blooding for 8x
Bloodwork. Good, yeah?