w/splash of Obtenebration. Black Hand gives us some intercept with
Ministry. Prevention via Corporal Reservoir which works nicely when
you're trying to Disarm. Tarbaby Jack speeds up influence and I've got
half my vamps that could play Darkness Within, so I figured I'd laugh a
little. Thoughts and/or suggestions appreciated!

Crypt: 12 Vampires
1x Hester Reed 3 obt pot Lasombra:3
2x Marino Pomposo 4 aus cel pot Brujah-Antitribu:3
2x Wah Chun-Yuen 5 cel dom pre POT Brujah-Antitribu:3
2x Julius Sutphen 5 dom obt POT Lasombra:3
1x Banjoko 5 obt pot DOM Lasombra:3
1x Black Wallace 6 obt thau DOM POT Lasombra:4
1x Henri Lavenant 7 pot qui OBT DOM Lasombra:3
2x Tarbaby Jack 8 dom ser ANI OBF POT Nosferatu-Antitribu:3

Reaction - 19
5x Ministry
8x Wake with Evening's Freshness
6x Deflection

Action Modifier - 6
5x Conditioning
1x Art of Memory, The

Action - 7
1x Aranthebes, The Immortal
6x Bum's Rush

Master - 14
4x Blood Doll
4x Haven Uncovered
1x Perfectionist
2x Potence
2x Corporal Reservoir
1x Fame

Combat - 44
8x Undead Strength
8x Immortal Grapple
8x Torn Signpost
4x Disarm
5x Taste of Vitae
5x Darkness WIthin
6x Mighty Grapple

<evil_inside1999@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> w/splash of Obtenebration. Black Hand gives us some intercept with
> Ministry. Prevention via Corporal Reservoir which works nicely when
> you're trying to Disarm. Tarbaby Jack speeds up influence and I've got
> half my vamps that could play Darkness Within, so I figured I'd laugh a
> little. Thoughts and/or suggestions appreciated!
>
> Crypt: 12 Vampires
> 1x Hester Reed 3 obt pot Lasombra:3
> 2x Marino Pomposo 4 aus cel pot Brujah-Antitribu:3
> 2x Wah Chun-Yuen 5 cel dom pre POT Brujah-Antitribu:3
> 2x Julius Sutphen 5 dom obt POT Lasombra:3
> 1x Banjoko 5 obt pot DOM Lasombra:3
> 1x Black Wallace 6 obt thau DOM POT Lasombra:4
> 1x Henri Lavenant 7 pot qui OBT DOM Lasombra:3
> 2x Tarbaby Jack 8 dom ser ANI OBF POT Nosferatu-Antitribu:3
>
> Reaction - 19
> 5x Ministry
> 8x Wake with Evening's Freshness
> 6x Deflection
>
> Action Modifier - 6
> 5x Conditioning
> 1x Art of Memory, The

I'd want another conditioning or 2. It is your only real offense.

> Action - 7
> 1x Aranthebes, The Immortal
> 6x Bum's Rush
>
> Master - 14
> 4x Blood Doll
> 4x Haven Uncovered
> 1x Perfectionist
> 2x Potence
> 2x Corporal Reservoir
> 1x Fame

1-2 more fames will make drawing an early/middle fame much more likely. You
could replace 2 of the havens for bum's Rush. You could probably cut a
potence, the disarms should make up for inferior combats. Dreams is a good
master.

> Combat - 44
> 8x Undead Strength
> 8x Immortal Grapple
> 8x Torn Signpost
> 4x Disarm
> 5x Taste of Vitae
> 5x Darkness WIthin
> 6x Mighty Grapple

I've found 10 grapples working better than 8. Unless your playgroup doesn't
ever end combat, you can take out an undead strength and a darkness within
for it. I like the darkness within, sadly only Henri can play it at
superior. You might be better off in the long run taking it out, but might
as well play what you enjoy.

Hope it Helps,

Colin Strauss Riggs