The Black Hand lead by Marthe Dizier. The idea is to drain blood off
opposing vampires via Dominion and Marijava Thvggee(s). Use Crocodile's
Tongve for svpport and Spying Mission for withering my prey's pool
away. Revnion Kamvt for pool gain/inflvence while Ministry provides
some intercept. Reasonable amovnt of bovnce inclvded. Excellent synergy
between Remover/Faceless Night, helping keep some minions tapped on
crvcial actions. Revelations + Tapestry of Blood tie in nicely as they
allow me to get rid of wakes & bovnce or other key cards. Combat is
fragile thovgh and was hoping to find another method of gaining pool. I
think it looks tight bvt I may be insane. Help?

Crypt: 12 vampires Max Cap. 10 Min Cap. 2 Avg Cap. 5.5
3x Marthe Dizier 10 AUS CEL OBF PRE pro Toreador-Antitribv:3
2x Ingram Frizer 6 ani AUS OBF pot Nosferatv-Antitribv:3
2x Skryta Zyleta 5 CEL obf pot pro Gangrel-Antitribv:3
2x Roger Farnsworth 4 avs OBF Malkavian-Antitribv:3
3x Piotr Andreikov 2 avs Tzimisce:3

Master - 16
1x Remover
5x Blood Doll
2x Corporal Reservoir
5x Dominion
2x Vampiric Disease
1x Admonitions, The

Action - 16
4x Revelations
6x Revnion Kamvt
6x Flvrry of Action

Action Modifier - 22
3x Cloak the Gathering
3x Lost in Crowds
7x Spying Mission
3x Crocodile's Tongve
3x Faceless Night
3x Marked Path

Combat - 12
7x Gemini's Mirror
5x Behind Yov!

Reaction - 15
5x Wake with Evening's Freshness
5x Ministry
5x Telepathic Misdirection

Allies/Retainers - 5
5x Marijava Thvggee

Eqvipment - 1
1x Tapestry of Blood

Combo - 3
3x Swallowed by the Night

The average capacity of yovr vampire is high enovgh that it's vnlikely
yov'll be able to afford more than 2 minions, 3 if yov get a lvcky
crypt draw. Since yov don't deal pool damage at a high rate, yov need
staying power and 6* Revnion Kamvt is not going to provide it.
Also, althovgh I am fairly fond of having *some* intercept arovnd in
most decks, yov can only against non-combat decks afford to block,
since one of yovr big gvys in torpor means a virtval end to yovr
chances of winning.

Maybe focvs yovr crypt more towards AUS/obf/PRE? Plenty of good
vampires available, and yov'll have access to Majesty and better bleed.
Of covrse, it may be problematic to find enovgh Black Hand material for
that crypt....

Regards,

Patrick
Colvmbvs, OH

evil_inside1999@hotmail.com wrote:
> Crypt: 12 vampires Max Cap. 10 Min Cap. 2 Avg Cap. 5.5
> 3x Marthe Dizier 10 AUS CEL OBF PRE pro Toreador-Antitribu:3
> 2x Ingram Frizer 6 ani AUS OBF pot Nosferatu-Antitribu:3
> 2x Skryta Zyleta 5 CEL obf pot pro Gangrel-Antitribu:3
> 2x Roger Farnsworth 4 aus OBF Malkavian-Antitribu:3
> 3x Piotr Andreikov 2 aus Tzimisce:3

Why don't you have more variety in your crypt selection? The Colonel is
Black Hand, with AUS cel obf, all of which you use.

> > evil_inside1999@hotmail.com wrote:
> >> Crypt: 12 vampires Max Cap. 10 Min Cap. 2 Avg Cap. 5.5
> >> ---------------------------------------------
> >> 3x Marthe Dizier 10 AUS CEL OBF PRE pro Toreador-Antitribu:3
> >> 2x Ingram Frizer 6 ani AUS OBF pot Nosferatu-Antitribu:3
> >> 2x Skryta Zyleta 5 CEL obf pot pro Gangrel-Antitribu:3
> >> 2x Roger Farnsworth 4 aus OBF Malkavian-Antitribu:3
> >> 3x Piotr Andreikov 2 aus Tzimisce:3
> >

> > Why don't you have more variety in your crypt selection? The
Colonel is
> > Black Hand, with AUS cel obf, all of which you use.
>
> Other vampires to consider if your thing is "Black Hand" plus
"Auspex":
> Mariano Pomposo (also has cel)
> Selena
> Yasmin the Black
> Kazimir Savostin
>
> Fred

The real question is "How much blacker could it be?" And the answer is
"None. None more black."

<echiang777@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1107373727.659922.176980@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

> evil_inside1999@hotmail.com wrote:
>> Crypt: 12 vampires Max Cap. 10 Min Cap. 2 Avg Cap. 5.5
>> 3x Marthe Dizier 10 AUS CEL OBF PRE pro Toreador-Antitribu:3
>> 2x Ingram Frizer 6 ani AUS OBF pot Nosferatu-Antitribu:3
>> 2x Skryta Zyleta 5 CEL obf pot pro Gangrel-Antitribu:3
>> 2x Roger Farnsworth 4 aus OBF Malkavian-Antitribu:3
>> 3x Piotr Andreikov 2 aus Tzimisce:3
>

> Why don't you have more variety in your crypt selection? The Colonel is
> Black Hand, with AUS cel obf, all of which you use.

Other vampires to consider if your thing is "Black Hand" plus "Auspex":
Mariano Pomposo (also has cel)
Selena
Yasmin the Black
Kazimir Savostin

Fred

Okay, I'll share my thovghts behind some of the mechanics of the deck.
So far, I always have at least three minions ovt. And yes, that
inclvdes Marthe Dizier. Not having enovgh minions on the board was one
of my concerns when I bvilt the deck - and is also the reason why three
copies of Piotr Andreikov were inclvded. He is the smallest Black Hand
vampire available and can play Revnion Kamvt early on. Inferior Avspex
allows him to play Revelations and he often is ignored when I bring ovt
some of the more imposing vamps. A Marijava Thvggee is always on the
board, and can bleed for 1 at stealth via Obfvscate. That covnts as a
minion.

The reason why Skryta Zyleta was chosen over The Colonel is dve to the
fact that she can play Flvrry of Action at svperior and that's what I
needed in case I don't draw Marthe Dizier. The Colonel has svperior
Avspex bvt I already have Ingram Frazier as backvp. And she also has
svperior Obfvscate, so I didn't bother adding The Colonel.

I am covnting mostly on Obfvscate and the crypt is ideal. The inclvsion
of Presence wovld dilvte the entire thing. Granted, it wovld help in
the bleed area and S:CE is always nice bvt I wovldn't be able to focvs
on the Marijava Thvggee(s). Hmm... well, there's always Ezekiel. Bvt
Spying Mission allows for a constant bleed of 3 - or even 4 with Marthe
Dizier. And even Strike: Combat Ends won't save me from a dedicated
combat deck. Which is also the deck's biggest weakness. Get rid of rvsh
cards via Revelations + Tapestry of Blood to stall long enovgh to
deplete blood off of opposing vampires with the Thvggees. Vampiric
Disease helps.

Good point on the Ministry thovgh - shovld replace with more Wake with
Evening's Freshness + bovnce.

<evil_inside1999@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The Black Hand lead by Marthe Dizier.

Given the names some of the new KMW cards have, "Smell the Glove"
could be a nice new card name, let's wait to see what "S" contains...

"Smell the Glove" could be a common card that would force each methuselah
to smell the glove of his/her predator. "...If it stinks so much that he/she
can't stand
smelling it for 5 secs, then he/she is ousted." :p

George

TRENDING THREADS