Question decode dmp file

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Just upload into onto a file sharing site (like Google Drive) and post the link here.

In the meantime, please see the BSOD link in my signature below for what other details to include in your thread. In the meantime, please post your entire system spec including PSU make and model, as well as what problem you are facing :)

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I have run the dump file(s) and you can see the full report(s) here:
https://pste.eu/p/rt1p.html

Summary of findings:
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
"This can be driver or hardware based. If you are encountering other hardware issues, you may have to look at hardware diagnosis.
  • Confirm that hardware is compatible with your system.
  • View the third party modules of the report to view which drivers may be misbehaving."

How long has the issue been occurring? It would appear initially that your graphics drivers are causing an issue, but can see you recently updated GPU drivers, has it only occurred since then?

Code:
fffff880`031e2360 fffffa80`10743740 : fffffa80`10743740 fffffa80`10743740 fffff880`031e2768 00000000`00000000 : atikmdag+0xcd5b9

If it has only occurred since installing these, I'd be tempted to consider rolling back, but also I can see you do not have the latest BIOS installed, which can cause some graphic driver conflicts in some occasions.
Code:
BaseBoardProduct = 990FXA-UD3
BIOS Version F2
BIOS Release Date 07/15/2013

Are both of your RAM modules also from the exact same physical pack?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I have run the dump file(s) and you can see the full report(s) here: https://pste.eu/p/zJAU.html (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED)

Summary of findings:
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
This can be driver or hardware based. If you are encountering other hardware issues, you may have to look at hardware diagnosis.

• Confirm that hardware is compatible with your system.
  • View the third party modules of the report to view which drivers may be misbehaving.

Some things to consider:
  • Doesn't look like the BIOS has been updated. It does still appear to be pointing at your display drivers. Is your Windows up to date?
  • You already stated you rolled back GPU drivers and the issue reoccured.

However there are a couple little red flags in this dump file:

Firstly I had multiple symbol errors, which can be an issue on my side, but can also be a corruption issue - which can often occur when hardware is at fault - then there is this:
Code:
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 0000000000000000, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Parameter 0 of the exception
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Parameter 1 of the exception

When all parameters are 0, this often spells out "hardware fault". It can be drivers, but this is often a warning sign of a hardware problem. And being as your GPU appears to be at the forefront, I'd be tempted to swap it out (perhaps borrow one from a friend), clear away any drivers and see if this issue persists.
Also what exact Corsair 750W PSU is it?