Decreasing memory and gpu clock speeds

Sep 24, 2018
ello recently ive been trying to boost my fps while playing games because of the constant drops. I play fortnite on 576x360 at 60 capped fps but still drops to 10 constantly. Ive read that overclocking helps so i installed msi afterburner. the first time i checked my mem and gpu clock they were at 1000+ and today i couldnt launch fortnite due to such a bad graphic card. when i went back to afterburner to check what was my clock settings they were only 130 each. pls helpp would really appreaciate it :D

PC info
intel(r) core(tm) i5-6200u cpu @ 2.30ghz
NVDIA GeForce 930M
4gb Ram
Intel(R) HD Graphics 520

Ramlethal

Estimable
It is normal that your clocks go Low because you have the GPU iddle while its on the desktop and not gaming.
Normally a GPU goes iddle and lower its clocks to avoid stressing it so it can "Rest" and its temps dont go too high either.
I think The game dosent actually launch cause your Gpu gets waaay too old already. But you can try manually Forcing to its cap by unlocking the OC module on MSI afterburner.

Cheers!

Sep 24, 2018

ive even tried restarting the pc but it remains the same or goes lower. i dont think my gpu is that old because i could run it last time. is this happening cause im overclocking it cause this is the first time this has happend.

Sep 24, 2018

i did around a 70 ish mhz increment. i know that i was supposed to raise it slowly with the help of a stress tester but i was too lazy. also ive recently tried running fortnite again and the gpu and mem clock had raised to 405 and 800+ respectively.