• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Dedicated GPU Issues

Oct 30, 2019
I was playing game on my Lenovo y40-80fa 2GB AMD R9 275X, and the game got frozen, I had to press and hold the power button to restart but the laptop will turn on and won’t display anything, ram is ok since the caps lock is not blinking and somehow the screen seems to be on but showing black, I tried hard starting for like 3 times and at last it worked, but I later noticed the dedicated amd is not showing in list of graphics card I had to go to device manager and check it there but I can’t see the AMD,only see the intel graphics is available , since then I can’t find my AMD graphics , please is there any way to fix this?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS