Dedicated memory problem in Gta V

Apr 15, 2018
I am having amd Radeon r5 m330 2048 mb vram but in gta v it shows only 512 mb how to get 2048mb in the game.In the game the graphic limit over exceeds at the lowest settings (900mb/512mb)..

Laptop specs:
Amd A8 7410 2.2ghz quad core
Amd Radeon r5 m330 2gb ram
4gb ram
Windows 10 64bit

In amd Radeon settings it shows two graphic cards amd Radeon r5 m330(Discrete/switchable) of 2048 dedicated memory and other of amd Radeon r5 graphics(Primary)of 512 mb..

Now how do I switch it from 512 mb to 2048 mb

Solution
Which doesn't tell me anything.

Probably your best bet at this point is to roll back your computer to a restore point created before this issue occurred. If that's not an option, then look up in your system documentation about creating a Recovery Disk to reset it back to factory settings.

Save all of your data (downloads, documents, videos, music, images, favorites, e-mails) to a back up location off the computer.
Download the latest drivers from HP ONLY
Uninstall the currently installed drivers and reboot your system.
If you get a display on reboot, install the downloaded drivers from HP.
If you do not get a display on reboot, go with the factory reset.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan

Ok. Looks like your system does have both graphic solutions: Radeon R5 and Radeon M330 so it doesn't appear to be an issue with shared memory.

Found this video which appears to have the same graphics set up as your laptop. Give it a view and see if it makes sense to you.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Please post a screen shot of where in GTA V it's saying only 512 MB of VRAM.

To post a screen shot, you will need to use one of the free image hosting sites (imgur.com, tinypic.com) and post your image there.
Once posted, right-click on the image and select "View Image". This should show you just the image and give you a URL in the browser address bar that ends with an image extension (.jpg, .bmp, etc...)
Copy that URL and paste it here inside Image tags like the example below:

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Ie7ywJG.jpg[/img]

The image will show up in your post like this:

Ie7ywJG.jpg

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Which doesn't tell me anything.

Probably your best bet at this point is to roll back your computer to a restore point created before this issue occurred. If that's not an option, then look up in your system documentation about creating a Recovery Disk to reset it back to factory settings.

Save all of your data (downloads, documents, videos, music, images, favorites, e-mails) to a back up location off the computer.
Download the latest drivers from HP ONLY
Uninstall the currently installed drivers and reboot your system.
If you get a display on reboot, install the downloaded drivers from HP.
If you do not get a display on reboot, go with the factory reset.

-Wolf sends

Solution