Dedicated streaming pc

Jul 14, 2018
I'm looking at building a streaming PC using my old PC parts from the first build I ever made. I would need to purchase a hard drive and a case for it, so before I do that, I wanted to check here and see if the specs are enough to stream 720p 60fps. I would only be using this pc for streaming, nothing else. It has an AMD a8 6600k APU and a 750 ti graphics card, along with 8gb of ddr3 ram. Old and outdated, I know, but if it's enough to stream 720p 60fps I'd be pretty happy. Thank you!
NOTE: I would be using an el gato hd60 as the capture card to transfer video from my gaming build to what would be the stream pc.

Depends which encoding do you use....
Nvec is gpu encoding from nvidia, low usage but a bit muddier image, and requires a bit higher bitrate,not visible at all unless you compare it directly.
Cpu encoding or h.264 clear image, lower bitrate required but expect 100% cpu usage. I could stream off Q6600 at 720p 30fps without slowdowns.

Jul 14, 2018
I would be using h.264. I can use NVENC to stream on my gaming rig without taking too much of a hit, but because of my overlay for my stream, it still uses 10-15% of my cpu. This normally isn’t bad, but I play at 144fps, so when things get intense, I can get the occasional drop, since I’ve already got almost everything for the second build, I was trying to figure out if it would be worth going for.

Jul 14, 2018
Yes, I would just need to purchase a hard drive and a case. So I wouldn’t need to spend more than $70, I was just curious if anyone knew for sure if it would work before I go spend money on it