Question Deep of field or something like that

LORYT699

Prominent
Apr 6, 2022
Hi,
I don t know if is a real problem but actually this "problem" is about deep of filed or something like that.
I notice it on rocket league but probably there is in other games because also my brother told me that in assetto corsa competizione he can t really see the 3D space.
The problem as you can imagine is that it seems to not render a 3D space while actually the game is in a 3D space, I play other games as Fortnite but I don t see this problem(probably cause there are hills and mountains or close object everywhere).
On rocket league is drastic cause I can t understand(when far) where the ball is going, if in coming to me or in the vs net.
Actually for a while I did see cleary this thing and my areal was pretty accurate, now I miss cause I can t really calculate the distance.
I play also ets2 but it seems all ok there.
In rocket league I have all maxed settings and active the DOF but actually it seems not.
Some clue or suggestions?
I can tell that all the settings(card panel and application) are the same, the only difference is the monitor(now I have a bigger and curve) but this thing started before the change of monitor

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

If I understand correctly the problem is occurring only in Rocket League.

This: "Actually for a while I did see cleary this thing and my areal was pretty accurate, now I miss cause I can t really calculate the distance. "

Try reinstalling Rocket League. The installation may be buggy and/or corrupted.

LORYT699

Prominent
Apr 6, 2022
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

If I understand correctly the problem is occurring only in Rocket League.

This: "Actually for a while I did see cleary this thing and my areal was pretty accurate, now I miss cause I can t really calculate the distance. "

Try reinstalling Rocket League. The installation may be buggy and/or corrupted.
I play on windows, The installation is the same, I never unistalled it.
My pc is the same as said before.
I don t think that the installation is bugged or something like that cause is not only on rl as said but also on assetto corsa competizione.
Generally is in game where the 3D render is important cause you can t actually take the space dimention from other parts(rl is just a soccer arena and assetto corsa are trucks with no hills or terraforming), the thing is that actually for a while I had it and I could tell exactly the distance, now is gone.
On rl there was a blurry effect in a straight line between the ball so you could understand better the distance cause the arena will become blurry.
I will try to reinstall it in the new season btw