DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 240 Ex Gamer Storm leaked water [Extremely Serious Error]

Antonio2707

Commendable
Dec 21, 2016
I've just bought "DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 240 Ex Gamer Storm" for 2 months. It's freeze when I'm rendering this afternoon. I looked into next right the case and saw horrific scenes. Water ... splashing water .... spray on the window mika, too.
Suck....

This sample design issues
Complex but fragile

How do I contact Deepcool? and according to you, Deepcool have to pay damages to me?

sorry about my english

Solution
Go to the manufacturers homepage, scroll down and look under Warranty and Technical support.

Do I think they will pay for your damages? No, not consequential damages, they are not an insurance company. If your claim is valid I think they will repair you cooler, or give you a replacement. But you should read the paperwork you got with the cooler to make sure.

Nigel
Go to the manufacturers homepage, scroll down and look under Warranty and Technical support.

Do I think they will pay for your damages? No, not consequential damages, they are not an insurance company. If your claim is valid I think they will repair you cooler, or give you a replacement. But you should read the paperwork you got with the cooler to make sure.

Nigel

Solution

Crimezone

Commendable
Sep 12, 2016
Hi that looks bad. But there is Help for you! To me happens the same. At 6.Dec.16. I informed Deepcool industries Ltd. BEING Overseas Support. They proofed fairly my legal amount of loss and gave fairly refund within a short time!
I bought again captain but send them the warranty Number to make sure the product is from a good manufacturing circumstance like newer Version experienced worker.
At least the reason of leaking is when you start the cold system and make a benchmark with "cold" Hardware, that can cause trouble right. See it like racing car, you drive carefully until the oiltempreture is stable - them you can push the engine to its limit without breaking zylinder.
Deepcool will refund the full amount of loss as proofed.

Good luck greetings from the Krauss, Berlin, crimson