[SOLVED] DEEPCOOL gamaxx L240 V2 RGB

cruck nova

Reputable
May 5, 2020
Hey guys, I'm using
R5 3600x and GTX 1660 super,
My cpu temps are always fluctuating and never cross 80 C, so my cpu fan make so much noise and vibrations, I have clean the dust, reinstalled it tightly, but still heavy vibrations, so I was thinking about switching to water cooler , so I was going through forums and say this DEEPCOOL anti leak tech inside
My only concern is I can't afford a leak in the pc and change the motherboard, so can i trust DEEPCOOL anti leak tech and if it leaks by chance, will I get any warrenty from DEEPCOOL for my motherboard and the aio

Solution
Been a thing for some time now, but that behavior is normal with all Ryzen 3000 cpus. It'll do the same with a hybrid cooler's fans too. You need to set a custom fan curve with either.
Run a narrower curve in bios to reduce the revving.
-Minimum 60% fan speed at 60C
-Middle 80% at 80C
-100% at 90C
^Something like that.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Been a thing for some time now, but that behavior is normal with all Ryzen 3000 cpus. It'll do the same with a hybrid cooler's fans too. You need to set a custom fan curve with either.
-Middle 80% at 80C
-100% at 90C
^Something like that.

Solution

cruck nova

Reputable
May 5, 2020
-Middle 80% at 80C
-100% at 90C
^Something like that.
i will try it out. Thank you

cruck nova

Reputable
May 5, 2020
-Middle 80% at 80C
-100% at 90C
^Something like that.
i mean my entire table vibrates when the cpu fan runs in full speed

I had this when I was using a wraith prism with my 3600x,like you,when it was ramping up and down,the whole PC and table would vibrate, it was crazy! I swapped it out for a be quiet dark rock slim and now,
no noise or vibrations whatsoever.