[SOLVED] Deepcool Gammaxx 400

So question pretty much says it. Ryzen 5 3600 cpu. Thinking about grabbing one of these for 20-25 bucks and grabbing another fan to hook up push pull and just put them both on full blast. Thoughts? Running stock speed, have a wraith prism on there now but would like temps a few degrees lower than 72 under load.

Solution
I have one on my ryzen 5 1500x. I can tell you that my CPU overclocked to 4.0 is running cooler than it was at stock with stock cooling (spire) by almost 10 degrees. overclocked temps are 62 degrees C running cinebench 20, so under load.
I love my Gammaxx 400.

as they are both 65W chips I would think the second fan is not needed. I suggest getting the cooler and seeing what is what and getting the fan IF needed later.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
I have one on my ryzen 5 1500x. I can tell you that my CPU overclocked to 4.0 is running cooler than it was at stock with stock cooling (spire) by almost 10 degrees. overclocked temps are 62 degrees C running cinebench 20, so under load.
I love my Gammaxx 400.

as they are both 65W chips I would think the second fan is not needed. I suggest getting the cooler and seeing what is what and getting the fan IF needed later.

Solution
May do it then for 25. Was looking at hyper 212, but i'd rather spend 20 or 25 for a cooler that looks the same. I've got a wraith prism on it now. Gets about 72 under load which is ok, but I prefer just a few degrees less personally. But for 20-25, probably worth a shot.

TRENDING THREADS