DeepCool Introduces Three New DA PSUs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since it has "REAL 700w" that means it really is a true 700w PSU? I know marketing is a stretch, but is that what we come to in marketing? I think 3 years warranty is okay, look at most of the CX series from Corsiar (not including the latest 'M' versions) and also the lower end EVGA's too. I'm not saying I'm buying this brand, but I'm expecting these will probably sit around the same price as the aforementioned PSU's. I would like to see a thorough testing of these (not ones that are cherry picked and set for reviews).

I meant to say in previous post that the PSU's that are cherry picked and sent out to be reviewed. I'd like to see a site (anyone at all) buy one of these, because they won't cost much, and actually do a review of these. Gone are the days when sites would buy a product off the retail shelf (or through an online site nowadays) and do a review of an actual retail product. Too many sites rely on a "review" sample to do any kind of work for a review. Don't get me wrong, doing reviews aren't easy, but I long for the old style of reviewing retail products. Hell even paying the restocking fee wouldn't be much for getting an honest retail review out in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.