Question DeepCool Liquid Cooler Warranty

miketx

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013
Hey everyone,

I have a Deepcool Liquid Cooler that started to leak and damaged a few components in my pc. When the pc was build we swap out the fans with different ones that had RGB in them. We no longer have the originals fans, and now I have to send them the liquid cooler for testing as part of the RMA process. Does anyone know if switching out the fans could void the warranty, or is it a non issue? Its a DeepCool Castle360

Thank you!

Changing fans should not have any impact on the warranty. It's a pretty standard procedure actually for a lot of users. The only problem I foresee is that without the original fans to send in, that might be a problem because for them to send you a replacement they might require that you have ALL of the cooler as it originally was configured. Honestly though, I don't think it should be a problem. I'd just send them the main assembly. Might be worth explaining it to the customer service or RMA department first though just to make sure you don't end up paying return shipping for nothing.