Review DeepCool LT720 AIO Review: The Best Yet at Cooling the 13900K

Co BIY

Splendid
Why build the chips when the accessories are almost as expensive and probably cheaper to make ?

Intel (and AMD) is leaving a lot of money on the table not bundling their own cooler.

Eliad Buchnik

Honorable
Apr 10, 2017
It still can't beat the king (Arctic liquid freezer ii) when it comes to performance /noise ratio. I think you should do noise normalized testing at several noise levels to show which cooler is more effective and not brute-forcing its way to the top of the chart.

Reactions: ikjadoon

ReveurGAM

Prominent
Sep 28, 2022
Andrew, why do you insist on comparing cooler to those that are generally known to be weaker? You pulled the same rug over people's eyes with the PA120 SE. Stop making products look better than they are to the average consumer.

Jun 12, 2023
What a great article Andrew Thomas! I was leaning towards this purchase after my own research. Your detailed review pushed me over the edge as I replace my twice deceased ThermalTake TH240. That clunker is no friend to my i9 - I am eager to see how much better it works.

I registered on this forum just so I could thank you for excellent article.

Reactions: postpro
Aug 23, 2023
Got one on sale for my first PC build and I’m very happy with it. Quick and easy install on an i9-13900k with a Thermalright contact frame and haven’t heard the fans once, although I’ve only been gaming so far and haven’t pushed the CPU much for big renders and such.

Also works with OpenRGB, though I’m guessing that’s because OpenRGB gets along with my mobo.

Thanks for the review, it helped me decide!