[SOLVED] Deepcool PC Cases

bigbubba2

Distinguished
May 2, 2012
[moved to Systems >> Cases]

Can anyone tell me the difference between these 2 Deepcool PC cases.

Deepcool New ARK 90MC case.

and

Deepcool New ARK 90 case.

Solution
Well, if your PC case got 2x design awards then why not ask another $50 for the LEDs that are controllable by MoBo as well, right?

In specs pages;
90 - "The brilliant RGB Lighting System, easily controlled by manual buttons, provides an engaging visual experience."
90MC - "The brilliant RGB Lighting System easily controlled by manual buttons or Motherboard SYNC, provides an engaging visual experience."

There's also New Ark 90SE case who's front LED also supports MoBo RGB solutions but it doesn't come with any stock fans,
specs: http://www.gamerstorm.com/product/CASES/2018-11/1288_10015.shtml

90 and 90MC do come with 4x 140mm RGB LED stock fans.

bigbubba2

Distinguished
May 2, 2012
Thanks for the hint, but I didn't see the difference that's why I was asking. Maybe I'm over looking something. Both come with water cool and 4 fans and then look the same and I compared the specs and didn't see any difference.
ARK 90MC is $300.
ARK 90 is $250.

$50.00 more for the brilliant RGB Lighting System easily controlled by manual buttons or Motherboard SYNC, provides an engaging visual experience

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Well, if your PC case got 2x design awards then why not ask another $50 for the LEDs that are controllable by MoBo as well, right?

In specs pages;
90 - "The brilliant RGB Lighting System, easily controlled by manual buttons, provides an engaging visual experience."
90MC - "The brilliant RGB Lighting System easily controlled by manual buttons or Motherboard SYNC, provides an engaging visual experience."

There's also New Ark 90SE case who's front LED also supports MoBo RGB solutions but it doesn't come with any stock fans,
specs: http://www.gamerstorm.com/product/CASES/2018-11/1288_10015.shtml

90 and 90MC do come with 4x 140mm RGB LED stock fans.

Solution

bigbubba2

Distinguished
May 2, 2012

Thank You very much for your time and effort on answering my question. People like you make this site very popular and informative. Thanks Again. Went with the ARK 90MC