DeepCool's Pangu SW-RD Comes With Remotely Controlled LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonjclark

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2008
This is just a little ridiculous. I'm buying a computer. Why would I want to sit there and fiddle with physical lighting on the box? I mean, I can see wanting to put a light in, but who is going to want to sit there and not USE there computer and mess with the colors?

beoza

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
Taking a closer look at this case on the manufacturers site it bares resemblance to the CM 690 II Advanced ( http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/cm-690-ii-advanced-usb3/ )with some cosmetic changes and slightly different internals like the cable routing cutouts, and the water cooling holes around back. This is a better design though it is smaller (LxWxH)498*205*477mm compared to (LxWxH) 528.8 x 214.5 x 496mm on the CM, the screws for PCI slots are easier to access, dust filters are easier to get to. Not a fan of tiny reset buttons, they can be a pain to push for those with fat fingers (ink pens will work to press them though). I do like the look of the case, nice clean lines (doesn't look like a transformer), the ability to change the light coloring is a nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.