[SOLVED] Default Router Login Password Won't Work?

Sep 20, 2020
Ok, so last time I was logged into my router's configuration utility, I think I changed my password or something, because now when I try to sign in to my Hitron router using the default username and password (cusadmin/password), it says incorrect password. I really need to login to my router so I can change my wifi password.

Not sure was else I can do to fix this, have absolutely no clue what I might've changed the password to. I've tried holding the reset button on the back of the router for 10 seconds and letting it reset, tried the 30-30-30 method, nothing worked. No error codes are given when trying to login in other than "Wrong Password". Any help would be greatly appreciated, leave a comment if you need any other info.

Solution
For Hitron router:

RESET

Use this button to reboot or reset your router to its factory default settings. To reboot: press the button and hold it for less than five seconds. The router restarts, using your existing settings. To reset: press the button and hold it for more than ten seconds. All user-configured settings are deleted, and the router restarts using its factory default settings.

Source here
Ok, so last time I was logged into my router's configuration utility, I think I changed my password or something, because now when I try to sign in to my Hitron router using the default username and password (cusadmin/password), it says incorrect password. I really need to login to my router so I can change my wifi password.

Not sure was else I can do to fix this, have absolutely no clue what I might've changed the password to. I've tried holding the reset button on the back of the router for 10 seconds and letting it reset, tried the 30-30-30 method, nothing worked. No error codes are given when trying to login in other than "Wrong Password". Any help would be greatly appreciated, leave a comment if you need any other info.
Sorry no password work arounds are passed out here you must get a hold of router customer service for reset methods

For Hitron router:

RESET

Use this button to reboot or reset your router to its factory default settings. To reboot: press the button and hold it for less than five seconds. The router restarts, using your existing settings. To reset: press the button and hold it for more than ten seconds. All user-configured settings are deleted, and the router restarts using its factory default settings.

Source here

Solution