Defender 410, A Sweet Star Wars: The Old Republic Case Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrovsky

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2012
It's a fancy looking horrible mod thats what it is...they just took a awesome looking case and transformed it into something you would never buy =S

G

The NZXT Phantom always looks like something from Star Wars. Perfect case for the SW mod.

horaciopz

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2011
I love the exhaust engine at the back, looks awesome! But the color, that red its not that appealing... I would painted it in red a little more dark/opaque ... But it still looks pretty good...

hackwagon

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
Wow. Thats awesome. Props to the ibuypower guys on this case mod. I love the wear and tear look of it. BTW Don't listen to these know-nothing haters who wouldn't recognize a well-done mod if it smacked them in the face. Great work!

G

This is a case mod where one might like it or not. Personally I find it too tacky. The big fan at the back was the worst offender. Remove the silly attachment at the back and now we're talking!

homedawgg

Honorable
Apr 22, 2012
The mod was executed well, just designed poorly, IMHO. If you want real mods check out MNPCTech.com and the case mod blog. Bill does amazing work.

xizhuith

Honorable
Apr 23, 2012
You're on top of it.
g.gif

teddymines

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
I like it! Those complaining about the rear fan don't get the whole point: it is supposed to be a departure from the usual and look like some sort of functional power nacelle. I admire the design and effort, but have to wonder how fragile it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.