Question Defender protection history [recent items]

PDN

Honorable
Apr 17, 2019
I have watched so many videos show removal of Win 11 Defender's removal of recent items as hey build up.
I have changed UAC as directed, and followed file explorer chain to the place where you delete. I have rebooted several times.
I cannot remove the recent items as shown in so many videos that I am wondering if it is my system. I have run SFC and DISM restore and still cannot remove the recent items in Defender protection.
Could you please offer a suggestion so I can accomplish this?

PDN

Honorable
Apr 17, 2019
Click on Windows security >protection history and there is a list of all recent items. They are beneficial but are really building up. I would like to remove that long list as I have seen so many videos to no avail.
As my prior post states, others can do it but I cannot so am wondering if it on my end and I should reset or not.

PDN

Honorable
Apr 17, 2019
At YouTube I enter, "Remove recent items from Windows 11 protection history." I follow the file explorer and click delete as they do. I reboot many times. The list they have is removed but mine does not get removed. On other occasions I use google and some people say it works for them and some do not.
Although I would like to remove the list of recent items, the point is they can but I cannot; this raises a possible question about my system.
I can set my filters so they do not show but am not clear as to how o set the filters. I do not want to 'band aid' it''