• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Define Nano S - Radiator Options

Jun 21, 2020
I make this post because I am going to make an assembly of a liquid refrigeration in the case Fractal Design Define Nano S - Window

My interest is 2 240mm radiators (Black Ice Nemesis 240GTS) which is the best configuration for them? considering that my GPU is an Asus Rog Strix 2070S OC, which measures approximately 300mm,

I have seen in a post that there are 55mm for fans and rad if the gpu measures 300mm .. I had thought like this ..

Front Panel - Pull with the fans out removing the dust filter, and in Top push (the most convenient would be the 2 push but I don't know if I will have enough space).

If anyone has experience with this case, who can help me, I would appreciate it. This is how we also contribute to others who want to set up liquid refrigeration in this case.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS