Question Define r6 with 8 nzxt 2 Aer RGB wiring

Mar 9, 2019
Hi guys,

Getting ready to place orders on all my parts and have a question I am hoping to get help with.
I am building in a Define R6 with the mobo being Asus Crosshair VII. Wiring of all the components I will mention is what I am needing help with. I am installing a Kraken X72 up top, a Kraken x42 in the rear(for kraken g12 gpu bracket which has one 92mm? Fan) 3x120 nzxt 2 Aer RGB fans in the front, and one fan in the bottom of the case...I am also replacing the fans on the AIO’s with the nzxt rgb fans.
Aesthetic are the biggest concern with this build, what do you guys recommend I get to wire all this up? Last time I built was over 10 years ago and would appreciate any help I can get. Do I need to purchase fan splitters, the nzxt 2 aer 3 pack comes with the hue box, I am purchasing two set of those, do I need anything else from nzxt to make the wiring as neat as possible? I am also wanting to purchase cable sleeves for the aio’s and any other visible cables, do you guys have any recommendations on this?
Thanks in advance and any suggestions and recommendations will be highly appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS