Question Degraded cpu? pc freezes and bsod

Jun 9, 2020
my pc is running the phenom 9600 non BE and 7gb of ram and 750ti im running tlb disable patch for a while my pc started to freeze i changed the values on the patch and it stopped it became more after a while playing gta v it crashes and it first was playing 20min and freeze now when i open my pc without the tlb patch and open chrome pc freezes and need to restart to fix i swapped rams and it was fixed but i started again undervolted the ram and the freezes where gone but now when i open chrome my pc crashes i think the cpu is dying i tested the pc with another cpu it was fine any answers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

I'm assuming that you're working with 3x2GB sticks of ram + 1x1GB stick of ram to get 7GB in total on the ram slots, correct? If so, why all the mismatch? Remove the 1GB stick and a single 2GB stick so you have 2x2GB's installed and in the corresponding slots to enable Dual Channel.

How old is the PSU?

Jun 9, 2020
Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

I'm assuming that you're working with 3x2GB sticks of ram + 1x1GB stick of ram to get 7GB in total on the ram slots, correct? If so, why all the mismatch? Remove the 1GB stick and a single 2GB stick so you have 2x2GB's installed and in the corresponding slots to enable Dual Channel.

How old is the PSU?

My psu is 450w and i already changed it from another pc its some acer brand so for the ram yes its 3x2gb and plus 1x1gb to get 7 ram so my full specs:
Cpu: Amd Phenom 9600
Gpu: Nvidia Geforce 750ti
Ram: 2gb kingston ,2gb acer ,2gb corsair and 1gb i dont know th brand
Psu: 420w acer (taken from another pc)
Mobo:Ecs a780-gma v1.0
HDD : 1000gb seagate skyhawk i thing and 120gb samsung only os installed with some programs
And for the Gpu its fine i stress tested it with FurMark64 (not sure about the program)

Latest posts