Question DEL key, can't get into or past bios!!!

Kvnnon

Prominent
Feb 23, 2019
So the other day my pc was fully working. However I had to test an RX570 to see if it worked. I took out my 1080 and put it in. It didn't post, which alerted me the 570 was broke. However, when I put the 1080 back in the bios screen came up but spamming delete and F2 (tried all the buttons, multiple keyboards) didn't do anything. The boot lights on the motherboard stay on graphics card for a long time before posting. I now cannot get anywhere and the pc only posts at all now if I have a windows media tool in a USB port. I have no ideas and am thinking of trying to RMA the motherboard as that is all I can think of.

SPECS:
R5 3600
16gb Crucial Ram
GTX 1080
Asus b-450f

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

Are you on the latest BIOS for your platform? How old is the PSU? Include the make and model, not just the wattage.

You might want to remove the CMOS battery from your motherboard(while the system is unplugged from the wall) and replace it after 15 minutes, see if you can regain functionality of your keyboard.

You have bent pins?

Kvnnon

Prominent
Feb 23, 2019
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

Are you on the latest BIOS for your platform? How old is the PSU? Include the make and model, not just the wattage.

You might want to remove the CMOS battery from your motherboard(while the system is unplugged from the wall) and replace it after 15 minutes, see if you can regain functionality of your keyboard.

You have bent pins?
sorry bud
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboar: Asus B450-f
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb @3000mhz
SSD: 500gb NVME Crucial
GPU: MSI ARMOR GTX 1080
PSU: 650w Apex Gaming - bought it with everything else

No bent pins
Is it possible the 570 somehow shorted the whole build

ASK THE COMMUNITY