Hi,
Can someone tell me why I get a 20-30 sec. delay when I browse the
workgroup. When I browse the computer directly with "\\computername" it
is fast.
Using 2003 Server browsing with any client (Win2k or XP)

Regards
Paul

--
Paul Pretorius
Paul Pretorius's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=4947

See the possible solutions as mentioned here:-
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/troubleshoot/slowbrowse02.htm

regards,
ssg MS-MVP