DELEATED

Use recycled bin

>-----Original Message-----
>HOW CAN I GET BACK DELEATED FILES
>.

Or if you've already emptied the recycle bin, then restore from backup.
What backup procedure do you use ?
Kevin.

| Use recycled bin

dl

I dont think he knows how to spell backup, let alone has a procedure

"Kevin Lawton" <socks.kepla.shoes@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Or if you've already emptied the recycle bin, then restore from backup.
> What backup procedure do you use ?
> Kevin.
>
> anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote:
> | Use recycled bin

Aw, C'mon now - there can't be a PC user left alive who isn't aware of the
necessity of taking regular backups of any data you value. What with all
them nasty viruses and trojans out there messing up everybodies systems.
Isn't that why current systems all seem to have CD-RW drives in them, anyway
?