roy

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003

I've got a pc that's been used by many people. When I wnat to login to
Messenger, there's a list of about ten mailadresses, from people who
ever used my pc. How do I get rid of those adresses?

I _believe_ you will need to delete the passport passwords saved.

To do this use the following steps:

-Click on your start button and open your control panel
-Select User Accounts, and click on the user account you logon to Windows
with
-In the top left hand corner there's an option for "Manage my network
passwords", click on this
-Delete all entries that aren't your email address with Passport or .net
beside them

HTH..little vague, but sleep deprivation does that :p