*delete*

Status
Not open for further replies.

tremz

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
Hello all, didn't really know which category to post this, so if it's wrong just move it for me, thanks.

I've noticed for a long time now that all my interactions on Social media(Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp) are being completely disregarded.

Doesn't matter whether I try to befriend someone, message them or whatever, nobody responds. This has been happening for years. I feel like all my social media accounts and phone numbers are tainted - hell I even think my name is tainted.

I don't think it's a fluke that soo many people are ignoring me. I think I've been silently muted across all platforms. I even think my carriers are blocking and filtering my calls and messages, so that I can't contact anyone of significance.

I believe this is to do with my past history and chosen profession.

Anyways I just wanted to know if what I'm saying sounds feasible, & if anyone heard this sort of thing happen before. I tried searching as much as I could on the subject, but I found nada. I think this is some sort of system in place to "protect" the public, & keep them on good moral grounds so that everything continues to run smoothly for TPTB.

Status
Not open for further replies.