Deleted a PayPal account

Status
Not open for further replies.

kacper6768

Great
BANNED
Mar 5, 2023
7 years ago I set up PayPal and YetiPay accounts and last logged in to them 4 years ago and forgot about them and now while browsing through a paper notebook with saved passwords for various websites I saw there saved passwords for PayPal and YetiPal websites and I remembered about these accounts but You can't log in to these accounts or even the email from which these accounts were registered. I have a different phone number than the one assigned to these accounts. That SIM card for the phone was blocked by the operator a long time ago because I did not top up the account. According to PayPal's terms and conditions, you must log in at least once a year to maintain your account. If I logged in to my PayPal account once a year, would I still have the 20 złotys PLN ($5) I had in my account at that time or would this account be reset to zero as an account maintenance fee? If I logged in to this PayPal account once a year, would I have the 20 złotys PLN ($5) now or just an empty account? Does the same rules concern to a YetiPay account?

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
not sure then what you think we can do for you here?? why settle for us guessing when you could get the correct answer from the source directly :)

sorry if this is not what you want to hear, but i'm not sure what else can be said about it. as far as i know we don't have any rep from either company on the forum that can offer any assistance with such inquiries.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
Status
Not open for further replies.