Sean

Hi,
I've been completely stupid, when synching a new phone i didn't check
the settings, it then updated outlook with the phone address book, which was
empty, how do i get my contacts list back???? any help much appreciated. xp
service pack 2 and outlook 2000

Sean

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010875321033.aspx

The address book is usually a file named Outlook.PST. Sometimes you will find a backup archive created from that

--
Mark L. Ferguson