[SOLVED] Deleted Linux

pacmak

Commendable
May 21, 2019
Hello, I have a problem.

I have 512 GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD as secondary drive. I had this drive divided to two partitions - Linux (100 GB) and Data for Windows (the remaining space). I found out I don't use this linux often and I don't need it, so I deleted a partition with Linux and there are some partitions (look at the pic, but I am from Czech republic, so it's in czech), but I can't make another partition, extend D:\ or delete the remaining partiton (513 MB and 5,83 GB. Disk manager changed it to dynamic drive, that's all. What I should to do?

Pic: https://ctrlv.cz/8YG1
Thanks for an answer and sorry for my english

Solution
Windows can only extend an existing partition to the right and only into unallocated space directly next to it.

You'll need one of the free partition managers to do what you wish to do. I would not mess with the 500MB partition, it's probably one Windows needs to boot . I can't see your image to be sure.

popatim

Titan
Windows can only extend an existing partition to the right and only into unallocated space directly next to it.

You'll need one of the free partition managers to do what you wish to do. I would not mess with the 500MB partition, it's probably one Windows needs to boot . I can't see your image to be sure.

Solution