Question Deleted or Formatted Partition

May 26, 2019
I have 2 USBs that I was using to install Linux systems on both of them. I had elementary os on one usb and tried to use it to install it into of the USBs. Everything seemed fined, I chose the USB as the device to install it. There was no reason why this should have happened, but it wiped out my internal HDD. I've tried to run several recovery probrams: Easeus, acronis, wondershine recoverit, etc. I'm not sure if I can get things back now since it might have been formatted, but I had so much encrypted info on there it's killing me to think of losing.

May 26, 2019
I had 2 USbs that I was going to try to install 2 version of Linux on. The first version was elemetary os, but when I was tried to install it on the other USB, even though the USB was the write one (detined was selected judging by the memory in it). Elementary OS wiped formatted and wiped out everything in my internal HDD. Do I have any options? I've tried 4 different programs and none of them have come close.

May 26, 2019

Yea that's what I figured. I just wish I could get back my pgp encryption files and anime. that's all that matters