Deleted partitions and now cannot create new ones?

jeff

I was totally cleaning my computer and deleted the op
system and all partitions, I thought. Now, when trying to
reformat the HD, I get an error message. I deleted all
partitions and, when trying to create new ones with FDISK,
error message says, "No space to create a DOS partition."
I would appreciate a step-by-step solution for dummys.
Please e-mail me at MrJeffStak@aol.com. I don't know if
I'll ever find this board again, so an e-mail would be
most helpful.

Thanks,

Do not use fdisk installing W2k. Regular setup writes the proper MBR and
creates the partitions.

dl

Boot from win2k cd, you may have to set boot from cd in yr bios
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304868