Deleted System Device

I had a device problem in windows XP and saw that several device drivers did
not install properly so i started removing them to re-install, everything
works except I no longer have the "Plug and Play Software Devive Enumerator"
under system devices and windows does not recognize my sound card. Can i get
Enumerator back and how do I do that.

This is a link to the needed driver:
http://www.dynamiclink.nl/htmfiles/rframes/info_sys/info_s/169.htm
What you do with it is up to you! Good Luck!