Deleted the standard installed certificates

Don't ask my why but I've deleted all standard installed certificates on my
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 laptop :)

Is there a way to install them back other then completely reinstall my
laptop?

Thanks

Sure, but you only really need 5. What you need is another PC running
Windows 2000 to export them from and then import them back to your PC...

Trusted Root Certificates That Are Required By Windows 2000, Windows XP, and
Windows Server 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293781&Product=win2000

If you have problem getting this 5 let me know and I can send it to you...

Mike