[SOLVED] Deleted TV Audio Device

Nov 16, 2020
Hi all,

I built a AMD B450 A Pro MB, with AMD Radeon 5600 XT GPU, everything is running fine, however I was trying to enable my headphones as the default audio.

I had the TV as the default and everything was working fine. I somehow deleted my TV as a sound device. I have tried everything and cannot get my TV (through HDMI) back to be recognized at all.

Running Win10 Home. TV is a Vizio, was listed as a Zoran device, but it is missing and I cannot get it back through sound settings, device manager, driver updates, does anyone have any advice?

Solution
Hey all, I figured out that the drivers were corrupted on the GPU. Figured out when I looked at MSI Afterburner that the program was only detecting the onboard VGA. Downloaded the drivers again and voila...SMH...so simple but didn't think of it.
Nov 16, 2020
Hey all, I figured out that the drivers were corrupted on the GPU. Figured out when I looked at MSI Afterburner that the program was only detecting the onboard VGA. Downloaded the drivers again and voila...SMH...so simple but didn't think of it.

Solution