Deleting Folder

Hi, I seem to have a problem with deleting a file/foler. When I try and
delete it, it says "Cannot Delete ShellExt...bla bla...May be currently in
use or write-protected..bla" I'm pretty sure it's being used when my
computer starts up, but I can't seem to find the startup item that's using
it.. Anyone know a way to help me find it?

Hi Hobo_man,

Delete from Safe Mode Command Prompt mode.

http://aumha.org/a/stubborn.php

You Cannot Delete a File or a Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=320081

How to Remove Files with Reserved Names in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315226

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User