Dell 3000 spec - AGP / PCI-E ?

Can anyone advise if this model has a seperate AGP or PCI-E slot please ?
(I like to play FPS games like the original Half-Life on a regular basis)

They`re cheap via the small business side of the UK site at the moment, I
might be tempted to snap one up...

FWIW my wife has a 2400 - is there much difference between models ?

TIA

> I meant pci-e video card slots.

No worries - thanks for the reply...

I suppose the next question is, I know onboard gfx has the reputation of
being a dog, but how does intel extreme2 fare on older opengl games ?

For reference, i`m on a Geforce3 Ti200 at the moment

Very poorly - your current video card will blow it away performance wise.

If any gaming at all is in the cards, you DO NOT want a 3000 system -
the low to mid-range cards now available can barely keep pace with many
games. In a few months, the games will have blown them by, and you'll
have no upgrade option at all but a new system.

The 3000 is fine for office work, browsing the Internet, etc. It is NOT
designed for any kind of gaming.