[SOLVED] Dell 32 QHD S3220DGF

Aleksey123

Reputable
Apr 27, 2017
hello people and happy holidays.

first of all, i've searched everywhere, cant really find good info on this monitor.
anyone wants to share thoughts on Dell S3220DGF 144hz VA panel?
i paid 400 bills without online research. Came home and i cant find *ish, youtube,forums etc no luck. is it worth 400 merican dollars? ? or i should of burn my money on some other panel?

by the way before Dell S3220DGF, i bought Samsung JG56 27, and i had to return it, cuz of bad color uniformity, backlit bleeding.

Out of the box, its a huge and heavy monitor. difference between Dell S3220DGF and Samsung JG56 27, day n night! picture quality is much better on a Dell.

https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/del...dgf/apd/210-atyt/monitors-monitor-accessories

Last edited:
Solution
+ Happy holidays to you!

I would say that you stick with it. There are reviews on the web, you just need to find it. Like this one, and it does give a good score for mixed usage monitors. The matter is, are you looking to change the panel to something else?

Lutfij

Titan
+ Happy holidays to you!

I would say that you stick with it. There are reviews on the web, you just need to find it. Like this one, and it does give a good score for mixed usage monitors. The matter is, are you looking to change the panel to something else?

Solution

Aleksey123

Reputable
Apr 27, 2017
+ Happy holidays to you!

thanks for reply, i just got it, i wanted to see what actual users would say about this panel. i was thinking maybe add another 100$ and go with some acer predator monitor.

for the HDR feature, i assume i gotta use HDMI cable? since i'm on DP 1.2 cable, i cannot turn on HDR

Last edited: