Dell 600m REboots when entering Standby or Hibernate

Hi all,

When I put my computer in standby mode it reboots automatically.

It gives the BLUE Screen with an error in ndis.sys.

HELP!!!!!

Thanks
Harold M.

NO help here. The problem that you pointed me to does not relate to my
problem.

Check for driver, BIOS, etc., updates at
http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspx

Also see
http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=insp_general&message.id=175398
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
& Satisfied 600m users

harold.melamed@gmail.com wrote:
> When I put my computer in standby mode it reboots automatically.
>
> It gives the BLUE Screen with an error in ndis.sys.

Please include all of previous message(s) in your replies to the newsgroup.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)