Dell 720 printer & drivers

In article <410ebfa3$0$68536$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net>,
just_for_fiveremove_this_trap@yahoo.co.uk says...
> Hi all.
> Anyone found a ME driver to work with this thing yet?

Dell printers are just rebadged printers from other manufacturers.
Currently, they are Lexmark's. Just try and find the equivalent model and
see if Lexmark has a driver. It's also possible a driver for an older
model will work.

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross

There isn't one and there won't be. It's not supported on discontinued
operating systems, as it clearly states on the Dell website.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com