Dell 962 - Lexmark X7010

My Dell 962 just ran out of Black ink and I've successfully refilled it. It
looks good and I'm happy.

My question however, is how do I convince the Dell software that the cartridge
has been replaced and to stop nattering me about how it's near empty and going
to run out at any moment? On previous printers I could just tell the software
that I'd replaced the cartridge and it would take my word for it. Dell
apparently knows somehow that it's the same cartridge.

Thanks...

Bill

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Bill Martin <wylie@earthlink.net> wrote:
>My Dell 962 just ran out of Black ink and I've successfully refilled it. It
>looks good and I'm happy.
>
>My question however, is how do I convince the Dell software that the cartridge
>has been replaced and to stop nattering me about how it's near empty and going
>to run out at any moment? On previous printers I could just tell the software
>that I'd replaced the cartridge and it would take my word for it. Dell
>apparently knows somehow that it's the same cartridge.
>
>Thanks...
>
>Bill

Bill
I suggest you go to http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/index.php and search there
for an answer, if there is not one threre then post the question on the forum.
Tony

TRENDING THREADS