[SOLVED] Dell D240ES-00 Upgraded GPU for 3 Monitors

Theconsumer1

Reputable
Aug 6, 2015
Hi,

I just purchased at Dell D030S001 and an ASUS 1050ti. This PC needs capability of 3 monitors.

Having never tinkered with smaller form factor PCs, I was skeptical if the GPU would fit. And of course, it doesn't.

Apparently, i will need a low profile card.

Can anyone recommend a card for 3 monitors for this specific model? Computing requirements are minimal - document processing, browsing, light graphics processing.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Solution
You can also get a USB 3 or USB C external video card, for 1080 resolution
Hi,

I just purchased at Dell D030S001 and an ASUS 1050ti. This PC needs capability of 3 monitors.

Having never tinkered with smaller form factor PCs, I was skeptical if the GPU would fit. And of course, it doesn't.

Can anyone recommend a card for 3 monitors for this specific model? Computing requirements are minimal - document processing, browsing, light graphics processing.

Thanks!

I don't see any info for that computer model you listed, also you may want to list what connections your monitors have.

There are some used NVIDIA NVS 510 cards in the $40-50 range with 4 mini DP ports, you can find mini DP...
If you don't need any heavy graphics, you can simply pick up one of the hundreds of dell oem low profile video cards on ebay.

If you want something specific that would have some a low profile 1050ti or 750ti should fit the bill if it has all 3 monitor connectors.

You can also get a USB 3 or USB C external video card, for 1080 resolution
Hi,

Thanks!

I don't see any info for that computer model you listed, also you may want to list what connections your monitors have.

There are some used NVIDIA NVS 510 cards in the $40-50 range with 4 mini DP ports, you can find mini DP to whatever video connection cables you need. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nvidia-NVS...592419&hash=item3b3e2d9e51:g:AJcAAOSwqi9dk3EC and something like this for VGA monitor https://www.amazon.com/DisplayPort-...locphy=9001834&hvtargid=pla-564803685583&th=1

Solution