Ole

I seemed to have lost the Dell desktop screen that was present when I
received my new XPS Gen 3 last week. It does not appear in the control
panel display menu.

Does anyone know how to retrieve it?

Thanks

Tellme

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

Is this what you want?

>I seemed to have lost the Dell desktop screen that was present when I
>received my new XPS Gen 3 last week. It does not appear in the control
>panel display menu.
>
>Does anyone know how to retrieve it?
>
>Thanks

Ole

Thanks guys, that is what I was looking for
Ole
"tellme" <whois@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is this what you want?
>

>>I seemed to have lost the Dell desktop screen that was present when I
>>received my new XPS Gen 3 last week. It does not appear in the control
>>panel display menu.
>>
>>Does anyone know how to retrieve it?
>>
>>Thanks

> I seemed to have lost the Dell desktop screen that was present when I
> received my new XPS Gen 3 last week. It does not appear in the control
> panel display menu.

I`ve got the one from the Dell 2400 you can have - it looks like its been
carved out of styrofoam

Ole

Thats the one Colin, would you please post it

Thanks
Wayne
"Colin Wilson" <void@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> I seemed to have lost the Dell desktop screen that was present when I
>> received my new XPS Gen 3 last week. It does not appear in the control
>> panel display menu.
>
> I`ve got the one from the Dell 2400 you can have - it looks like its been
> carved out of styrofoam
>
> --
> Please add "[newsgroup]" in the subject of any personal replies via email
> --- My new email address has "ngspamtrap" & @btinternet.com in it ;-) ---

> Thats the one Colin, would you please post it

An email to the address in the header bounced... if you haven`t received
a copy of it yet from elsewhere, drop me an email per my sig below (i`ll
reply from a pipex email address)